On holiday!



I'm so excited that I'm able to see my family & friends back east this time of year. First I'm going back to Connecticut. This is where my immediate family lives and were I went to HS. Then my parents & I are taking a road trip to Ohio to visit my sister, cousins, uncle & grandparents! From Ohio I'm going to Hershey, PA where I spent most of my childhood years to catch up with a best friend since 2nd grade and hang out with her, her beau and 2 beautiful daughters (i'm the godmother to one of the girls)! From Hershey, I go back to CT for an evening and take off back to San Diego early Sunday morning.

Even though this is going to be a very busy week, there will be moments of free time, so I decided to take my ipad so that I can keep in touch with all of my lovely readers :) I will also post pics of my visit along the way.

I would love to hear what your plans are for the holidays? xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great trip!!!

    i will be heading back to florida for a week over christmas to see all of my family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great! Wishing you a wonderful time.....
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. staying home and enjoying time with my son and hubby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a lot of fun in Connecticut !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun ;o) Our time is quiet, with family and friends ;o) Mom does the cooking ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a wonderful time! :)

    Clara.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments! Please let me know if you are a new GFC follower so I can follow you back :) xoxo