Get organized in 2014 with The Macbeth Collection!


One of my 2014 resolutions is to FINALLY get organized and I'm off to a good start with my Serena Cappuccino - Hanging Jewelry Organizer from The Macbeth Collection.




Why I heart my Hanging Jewelry Organizer from The Macbeth Collection!

*Beautiful fabric designs

*Hanging closet organizer makes it super convenient to accessorize outfits

*Packs in your suitcase for glam getaways

*Made of excellent quality - cotton twill under durable high gloss vinyl

*Zipper closures with logo charm

*Easy to clean (just wipe down with wet cloth)

*So much storage! Double sided with 42 pockets in total!

To purchase your Hanging Jewelry Organizer from The Macbeth Collection click here.

Also, make sure to check out other products from their fashionable home & accessories line such as my favorites below. Do you own anything from The Macbeth Collection? I would love to hear your thoughts :)


6 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: great purchase. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this, I really need to get something similar in the New Year for all my sparkly bits and pieces!

    Sarah :)
    Saloca in Wonderland


    ReplyDelete
  3. This could definitely keep me organized.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and tidy!!! Happy New Year ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice post !! i love organizing related posts :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. really pretty! happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments! Please let me know if you are a new GFC follower so I can follow you back :) xoxo