AcNeem Acne Daily Cleanser


Do you suffer from Acne? If so, you should check out the AcNeem product line from JustNeem Body Care which is specially made for acne prone skin. These AcNeem botanical formulations include organically grown African Neem Oil, extracts, and leaves, mixed with Willow Bark and Salicylic Acid and other essential oils. The AcNeem products are all sulfate, paraben, and phthalate free.

Another reason why I like using JustNeem products is because 10% of their profits are reinvested in their project "Planting Seeds of Hope" in Africa. Through their customers they are able to provide independence and econmic security to those in Mauritania, plant thousands of trees in the Sahara Desert, and share the wonders of African Neem Oil with their customers.

AcNeem Acne Daily Cleansing bar is gentle and very effective. I saw results within one week of using. I highly recommend this product if you have sensitive skin and are dealing with breakouts.

To buy AcNeem products click here.

5 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: You're right. I like the brand . Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that brand. Thanks for sharing. It seems great

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also benefit from learning the assessments, but learn that alot of people ought to stay on essay to try and add worth in the direction of the authentic weblog release. Acne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments! Please let me know if you are a new GFC follower so I can follow you back :) xoxo