Campus Book Rental Review



Are you or someone you know heading back to college this winter? If so, make sure to check out Campusbookrentals.com for your text book needs. I SO wish I knew about this website back in my college days.

This company is genius! Save up to 40 - 90% off of bookstore prices by renting your textbooks.
Here's how it works:

Search for your book and rent. When you are finished return your book. Shipping is free BOTH ways.

Some other perks are:
-can highlight in the textbooks
-flexible renting periods
-make some extra cash! Rent your books out to fellow students through the Campus Book Rental Rent Back program and make 2 - 4 times as much money as you would if you sold your textbook.

Just check out this video below and see why I and the Inc. 500 just heart Campusbookrentals.com

How does it work?:


Also, one more reason you can feel good about using Campusbookrentals.com for your textbook needs.
Every textbook that is rented a donation is made to Operation Smile!

Operation Smile provides free surgeries to repair cleft lip, cleft palate and other facial deformities for children around the globe.

Check out these heart warming success stories on the Smile Blog.
For more information on how you can become involved with Operation Smile click here to Get Involved and Ways to Give.

Have you used Campusbookrentals.com? I would love to hear your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. I totally wish they had this when I was in college. It would have saved me a fortune!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments! Please let me know if you are a new GFC follower so I can follow you back :) xoxo