Introducing the New Ancho Citrus Shrimp Burrito from Rubio's!


Recently Rubio's contacted me and asked me if I would like to try their *New Ancho Citrus Shrimp Burrito*. Of course I jumped at the oppurtunity. I just love Rubio's and have is always been so happy with all the meals I have ordered, so I was really excited to try the latest Rubio's expirement :)


The Ancho Citrus Shrimp Burrito
Description: Pan-seared shrimp basted with ancho chiles, garlic, cilantro, a blend of canola and olive oils, then topped with fresh lime juice and wrapped in a warm flour tortilla with citrus rice, fresh made guacamole, black beans, salsa fresca, romaine lettuce, creamy chipotle sauce and red tomatillo salsa.

*Served with lightly sea-salted chips.


My Review: I LOVE this burrito! Sweet but with just the right amount of tang, I found this buritto to be mouthwatering. Rubio's hits all the right notes by using the perfect blend of chiles, spices, oils, citrus rice and plenty of full-size shrimp. I found this dish to be totally delicious and worth every penny!

If you're not familar, Rubio's is a Mexican restaurant that has 190 locations on the west coast. The Rubio's menu is filled with so many great mexican food options. To keep things fresh in the Rubio's kitchen they are always coming up with new featured tacos and burittos! I also love that Rubio's is easy on the pocket and the customer service is expectional! I've always been treated by the most friendly staff who really seem to love their jobs and keep the resturaunt and it's fun decor spotless. To find a Rubio's near you click here.

Have you had the oppurtunity to try Rubio's? What did you think? I would love to hear your thoughts!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your sweet comments! Please let me know if you are a new GFC follower so I can follow you back :) xoxo