Refresh hair in an instant!




Let's talk hair! My hair is naturally curly/wavy but I LOVE to wear straight (grass is greener on the other side I guess huh). The problem is that because I wear my hair straight so often I don't wash very much so that it doesn't became any more course than it already is from the heat products I use (blowdryer/flat iron). So I thought a great solution would be to try a dry shampoo. After researching dry shampoo's by reviews and price I decided that I would like to try batiste's coconut and exotic tropical dry shampoo.

The Results?

I'm in love!! Not only does my hair look fabulous, it's super easy to use (litterally just spray and go), sprays clear and smells absolutely delicious! Oh, and it's wallet friendly. I found batiste 6.73 fl.oz hair products online at Ulta for under $10!

Lots of other scents and dry shampoos to choose from such as: Cherry, Wild, Blush GB, Fresh, Original, Tropical (the one I'm using), Blonde and Dark.

Click here for a video link on how to use batiste's dry shampoo.

To find a retailer near you who sells batiste click here. Have you tried batiste? What did you think? Would love to hear your thoughts :)

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like something I might try! And it's cheap too! I'm always looking for something to make my hair look and smell good if I don't have time to take a shower before school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, it works. That's interesting!

    xoxo Akinyi
    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments! Please let me know if you are a new GFC follower so I can follow you back :) xoxo