Don't forget to bring this to your 4th of July BBQ!



The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays. I just love getting together with friends and family and having a good ole fashioned BBQ with lots of yummy desserts! One item to make sure to have on hand is VISINE® Original Redness Relief. It's a life saver!


After hours of driving, exposure to the great outdoors or spending long hours in the sun, eyes can become red and irritated due to minor eye irritation caused by conditions such as smoke and other airborne pollutants. Try a few drops of VISINE® Original Redness Relief's fast-acting formula to quickly soothe and refresh those red and irritated eyes. VISINE® Original Redness Relief comes in travel-size bottles, making it the perfect fit for your car, bag, or carry-on! I now have one in my car and another in my purse so I'm always prepared :) Click here to find VISINE® products at a store near you.

So tell me, what are your plans this year for the 4th of July? I would love to hear them :)

PS. Since we are still awaiting the arrival of our daughter we are sticking close to home. We are lucky enough that we are able to see fireworks from our home. Here's an EASY dessert recipe I made for us to enjoy!


Ingredients:
1 Banana
Package of Strawberries
Package of Raspberries
Package of Blueberries
Package of Vanilla Pudding
Graham Cracker Pie Crust

Directions:
Slice banana and layer on bottom of pie crust
Make pudding and pour on top of banana
Decorate with strawberries, raspberries and blueberries
Chill and enjoy!


Note: VISINE® sent me samples for this post. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recipe and the Visine information ;o) Hope you had a great 4th of July ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments! Please let me know if you are a new GFC follower so I can follow you back :) xoxo