How to look pretty in the delivery room!



Okay, so giving birth is hard work. Thankfully, women have so many more tips and items available to help them feel more comfortable during the delivery process. For me, comfort is feeling pretty even in the delivery room. That's why I just heart my Pretty Pushers Delivery Gown from Milk & Baby.

Available In One-Size (2-16 pre-pregnancy) & Plus-Size (18-26 pre-pregnancy)
• 100% Cotton, Disposable
• Tie-neck halter for immediate skin-to-skin access
• Frontal opening to allow for fetal monitors
• Low-cut back to allow for epidural access if necessary
• Adjustable tie closures
• Wear it. Dispose of it

Not only did I feel pretty with this gown on but I loved how comfortable it was. During the labor process it gets pretty hot. The lightweight & non-constricting gown felt great on my skin. I received so many compliments from the Nurses :) It was also easy to open allowing for access for fetal monitors and epidural, etc.

The Pretty Pushers Delivery Gown is sold at the stylish maternity and nursing wear store Milk & Baby. Here are some of my other favorite items from Milk & Baby.

Would love to hear your thoughts. Have you tried or know of anyone who has purchased the Pretty Pushers Delivery Gowns? What are your thoughts? Also, have you shopped at Milk & Baby? What are some of your favorite items?

2 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: great proposal. Very useful. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these items look so pretty ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments! Please let me know if you are a new GFC follower so I can follow you back :) xoxo