Lily Jade Baby Bag Organizer



Days away from becoming a new mommy I had to share with you my most recent "Mommy Must Have".

The Lily Jade Baby Bag Organizer packs plenty of room for all of the essentials. This bag is designed with a multitude of pockets which makes staying organized a breeze!



Not only are these baby bags amazing with totes as diaper bags, but they can also be used as camera bags, laptop bags, shopping totes, car organizers and more! The Baby Bag Organizers are machine washable and come with a zippered top which I love because I'm pretty clumsy and have been known to lose a few items from my bags :)

The Baby Bag Organizers can be used in any type of tote or you can purchase a Lily Jade Designer Diaper Bag which includes the Baby Baby Organizer for a great 2-in-1 value!

Here are some of my favorite Lily Jade Designer Diaper Bags below. Available in a variety of materials and price points. What are your faves?


To purchase a Lily Jade Diaper Bag or Baby Bag Organizer click here. Do you own a Lily Jade bag or heard of them before? Would love to hear your thoughts!

3 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: a useful bags. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bag :)

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find ;o) I hope if you have had your baby, everything is going well ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments! Please let me know if you are a new GFC follower so I can follow you back :) xoxo