Miracle Blanket Review



She's finally here and I couldn't be more happy! One thing that has been saving me as a new mom is swaddling.

Here are some reasons why swaddling works so well:

*Helps baby to sleep better & longer

*Prevents facial scratching

*Stops twitching that wakes your baby

*Makes your baby feel warm & safe

My favorite swaddling blanket is the Miracle Blanket and here's why I heart so much!


For me, I found swaddling Isla with other swaddling blankets to be confusing but Miracle Blanket made it very easy. The nurses at the hospital LOVED the Miracle Blanket :) Here's a pic of Isla in her Miracle Blanket below.


Miracle Blanket is the world's most Pediatrician-Recommended Swaddler. The Miracle Blanket uses a unique, patented design that combines two of the most effective solutions to calm a fussy baby: classic swaddling and the lateral belly wrap.

I also just adore the styles avaialble and like that it's made of 100% cotton.

One Size Fits All Up to Fourteen Weeks and 100% Lifetime Guarantee.

To purchase a Miracle Blanket for your baby click here. Have you tried Miracle Blanket? Would love to hear your thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. Your little one is so precious!! Congrats ;o) What a beautiful picture ;o) Enjoy the blanket ;o) Enjoy IsIa ;o) Beautiful name ;o) Big Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments! Please let me know if you are a new GFC follower so I can follow you back :) xoxo