stylish hospital gowns do exist!



So recently PatientStyle sent me one of their lovely Lilli Rue nursing gowns & anti-microbial socks which I just heart! As a breastfeeding mom, having a nursing gown is key & seriously who doesn't love a cozy pair of socks :)


Why I heart Patient Style's Lilli Rue Nursing Gown:

*Comfy: Made of 60% cotton & 40% polyester this gown is very soft for both mom & baby
*Ease: The flaps and slits at chest allow easy access while keeping everything covered
*Quality: Tested in commercial laundry to last over one hundred washes
*Stylish: The Lilli Rue gowns are delicate and pretty compared to stiff hospital gowns

Why I heart Patient Style's Lilli Rue Anti-Microbial Socks:

*Comfy: These socks are so soft and cozy!
*Safe: They have non-slip bottom treads for stability
*Healthy: These socks have anti-microbial properties (how cool is that!)

Here are a few other Patient Style products that I think are great:

===Click here to shop PatientStyle.com===

What do you think? Have you tried or heard of PatientStyle? I would love to hear your thoughts!

Note: Patient Style sent me samples for this post. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. These gowns are precious ;o) I'm glad the gown and the cozy socks are working well for you ;o) Hugs ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your sweet comments! Please let me know if you are a new GFC follower so I can follow you back :) xoxo